Success in any aspect of your life results from planning out your goals and using your creativity. The entrepreneurial life is a perfect personal growth opportunity that allows you the flexibility of working your professional life around your personal life instead of having to work your personal life around your professional life, as it often is when you’re working for someone else.
Operating and growing as an entrepreneur takes self-discipline and determination. While running any business poses some challenges, there are unique benefits that only come from being an entrepreneur. For example, starting an online business is a simple concept for many people, but not always seen as a ‘real’ business because many online entrepreneurs are trying to ‘fit’ their online business in with their personal and professional life.
Although the ability to work from home provides many benefits for personal growth, the challenges of working from home is a difficult endeavor. Even if you only have 10 hours a week to work your business, you need to be consistent, plan out your progress, and stay focused. Gaining the right knowledge and putting that knowledge into practice will set you on a path of being a productive entrepreneur.
In this course you will discover insightful tips to motivate, encourage and energize you to become a successful entrepreneur.
What Will I Learn?
- Receive an entrepreneurial potential self-assessment report
- What is takes to become a productive entrepreneur
- Planning: 15 Tips to Organize Your Business
- Effectiveness: 15 Tips to Getting Results
- Balance: 15 Tips to Energize Your Work Life
- How to live the life of a successful online entrepreneur
- How and why you should set short and long-term goals
- How to use the “accountability effect” to help you get more done
- How to create a schedule for your work so you know exactly what to do today, tomorrow, 7 days, a month from now
To receive the most benefit from this course, feel free to interact with the instructor in the Discussion Forum. The instructor will answer any questions you have about a particular topic in the course or how certain concepts can be applied to your business.
Who Should Enroll?
- Solopreneurs (SOHO)
- Small Business Owners
- Anyone with entrepreneurial aspirations
Contact us here.
- Free Personalized Entrepreneur Assessment
- Instructional Videos
- Collaboration in Discussion Forum